25 WINDOWS SMASHED AT WAGENINGEN UNIVERSITY
DirectAction.info, April 10, 2009
In the early morning of the 9th of april, about 25 windows at the WAGENINGEN UNIVERSITY vivisector office building have been smashed.
The ALF here by claims these actions.
Info About The Wageningen University Actions:
After 3 small warnings by the ALF in the past months to raise the issue and show we are who we say we are, the University of Wageningen first tried to keep the actions a secret.
But when an independant journalist began writing about the actions the university went to the media. The NOS Journaal, Netherlands biggest news show, and a few national papers reported about the actions. Censoring and twisting statements they tried to make everything look like terrorism again. They even lied about the fact that people were personaly threatened.
This all fitted right in the new media sensation of the Netherlands, Eco-Terrorism. Just as in the US and the UK now the Netherlands shows what a police state she really is.
Some lies that were stated in the Nos-Journaal and Een Vandaag Show:
- The Netherlands would be the new base for International Eco-Terrorism (stated by a man who falsely stated to work for the British police and actually worked for the pharmaceutical industry.)
- Legal animal rights groups who peacefully protest should no longer be allowed to do so, and should also not be able to receive money from the public. This is because these would be the same people as the ones who go out at night for direct action.
- Animal testing would only be done when absolutely necessary. (At the WAGENINGEN UNIVERSITY they cut open live pigs without any painkillers. Then they feed it a dessert-pudding and watch how it makes its way through the stomach. Then they murder the animals.)
These are just some of the lies they tell the public. So here a statement from our personal cell:
- No animal, human or non-human, will ever be hurt by us.
- Anyone at the Wageningen University besides Vivisectors will NEVER be attacked personally or have their personal belongings vandalised.
- NO ONE who took part in the actions in the past months has EVER demonstrated or socialized with legal animal rights groups.
<<< Terug naar column